Weddings & Functions at La Vierge
The RESTAURANT & VENUE is the perfect venue for any occasion, be it a romantic wedding, celebration or a fun-filled corporate event.
The VENUE can accommodate 120 guests. Should you decide to take advantage of our REDUCED WINTER VENUE FEE for that same package running from May until July then you must BOOK an appointment now, weekend dates are limited!!
We offer various options for your MENU on your special day, and a selection of canapés for pre-dinner eats while overlooking the sunset in the valley.
Please liaise with our restaurant manager should you feel intrigued, but do remember this exquisite venue hire is subject to availability.
For the perfect wedding packages, we have sourced and collaborated with only the most reputable service providers in the Overberg. Volmoed (www.volmoed.co.za) offers accommodation for your guests, and their gorgeous chapel is just the place to say “I do”! Your guests will then be hosted by La Vierge for cocktails and canape’s whilst you and your spouse are off for a photo shoot.
Should you wish to have your ceremony at La Vierge, this can also be arranged at an additional cost. An informal Bedouin tent, with Wimbledon chairs and a breathtaking view is what we offer.
BEVERAGES AND WINE
As a wine producer, we are proud to offer the La Vierge premium wines exclusively at our venue (no BYO). A fully stocked bar is available, which can be arranged as a cash bar or, should you require a bar tab, this we can gladly manage. Specific additional premium beverages can be sourced on request. Please note that no persons under the age of eighteen will be served alcohol.
A 15% gratuity will be added to the final bill (food and bar) as a service charge for waitron and kitchen staff for the event.
We are a strictly non-smoking venue. Clients may smoke only on the outside verandah.
For all our wedding and function guests, we recommend a wide selection of accommodation options in Hermanus. Please visit www.hermanus.co.za/accom.
Nearest to La Vierge are three self-catering places:
Volmoed +27.283121282 | www.volmoed.co.za
Sumaridge +27.283121097 | www.sumaridge.co.za
High Season tel. +27.28314150 | www.highseasonfarm.co.za
For any special event, contact Nanette on +27.283132007 or email@example.com with any queries.
- From Cape Town take the – N2 (signs for – Cape Town International Airport/-Somerset) Continue onto N2 for approximately 120km (pass the airport, through Somerset West, over Sir Lowry’s Pass and down Houw Hoek Pass)
- At the bottom of the Houw Hoek Pass at Botrivier, turn left onto the R43 (sign Hermanus/Kleinmond)
- Continue on the R43 for approximately 30km (pass the Kleinmond turnoff, pass Fisher Haven, Hawston, Vermont and Onrus River)
- Turn left at the Sandbaai intersection R320 (Engen petrol station on the right hand side of the intersection) towards Caledon.
- Continue for 6.7km on the R320 and La Vierge will be on your left hand side of the road.
GPS: S34° 22’22.3″ E19°° 14’29.4″